Accent Prime – RADIO FREQUENCY AND ULTRASON
WHY RADIO FREQUENCY AND ULTRASON TREATMENT?
From the age of 35, the face begins to show the first signs of skin slackening. To counteract this phenomenon, the Ruth Niddam Paris Institute is also equiped with the Accent Prime™ combined radiofrequency and ultrasound technology. This is the reference treatment for reducing sagging skin on the face and body.
The ultrasound sessions and treatments allow :
- remodeling of the face and body,
- lskin firming,
- the reduction of cellulite (orange peel skin) and stretch marks,
- lskin rejuvenation,
- volume loss and collagen production.
This treatment can tone, firm, smooth and slim your entire body.
Accent Prime™ Technology
Accent Prime™ is a new non-invasive device that combines Ultrasound and Radiofrequency to reshape the body at record speed. The combination of the two technologies effectively eliminates localised fat, reduces cellulite while stimulating and strengthening collagen to quickly achieve visible, natural and long-lasting results from the first session.
RADIOFREQUENCY ACCENT PRIME BODY
After a radiofrequency treatment on the body, you get an immediate tightening effect. Your sagging skin appears tighter and firmer immediately.
RADIOFREQUENCY ACCENT PRIME FACE
It improves the elasticity and tone of the skin, firms up the oval of the face and gives a “healthy glow” effect. The results are long-lasting because the skin retains its smoothed appearance for several weeks.
RADIOFREQUENCY ACCENT PRIME SKIN
It causes a retraction of the existing collagen fibres as well as a production of new collagen which will improve the firmness and tone of the skin.
HOW DOES A RADIOFREQUENCY TREATMENT WORK?
On average, a session lasts between 40 to 60 minutes for the face and 40 to 90 minutes for the body.
For a session on the body or on the face, the results are visible and significant from the 2nd session. However, since fibroblasts take 3 months to synthesise elastin and collagen, they will be optimal in this time. For good results, 4 to 6 sessions are recommended at 15 day intervals for the first 3 sessions. After 6 sessions, the result is spectacular.
Here are the main steps of a radiofrequency treatment:
1. Discovery consultation. During the first consultation offered, we listen to our clients and we target their needs precisely in order to determine the treatment area, the age of the skin will be calculated according to the hygiene and lifestyle of the client. The schedule and number of sessions required to achieve your goal will be established.
2. Regular sessions. Once the first consultation is completed, sessions are usually spaced 15 days to 3 weeks apart.
3. End of session. At the end of the session, slight redness sets in for a quarter of an hour and without pain: you can get on with your day straight away. Your skin is tightened and your lines are redefined. You will be able to see the first results in front of the mirror with the photos taken before and after the session which will be at your disposal.
WHY THE RUTH NIDDAM INSTITUTE?
An expertise and a know-how recognized for nearly 20 years.
A personalised, tailor-made approach rated 5/5 on Google.
A combined mastery of the latest radio frequency and ultrasound technologies.