JET PEEL™: RESULTS AND FUNCTIONING
From the age of 25 onwards, it is important to understand how the skin evolves at different ages.
A true living organ, the skin evolves over time undergoing significant changes.
From the fragile skin of a baby to the wrinkles of old age and the acne problems of adolescence, the needs of the skin evolve with time and it requires special care at each age. If today it seems easy to find adapted and accessible products for young and mature skin, it is not always easy to find an adapted offer for skin between these two ages. Neither mature nor teenage, the skin is said to be in “transition”. The JetPeel™ is perfect for all skin types and of course for skin in “transition”.
1. WHAT IS THE JET PEEL™?
It all starts with a new non-invasive aesthetic and anti-ageing approach: treating the skin on the surface and in depth
The Jet Peel ™ technology is based on a revolutionary anti-ageing device that allows active ingredients, such as vitamins A&E, hyaluronic acid or glycolic acid, and many others, depending on the needs of everyone’s skin, to penetrate the deep layers of the skin without needles or injections, for a natural revitalisation of the face and body.
1.1 Definition and philosophy of the Jet Peel™
The Jet Peel™ is a revolutionary device that allows the following treatments to be performed in a single treatment, without social eviction and without any contraindications.
- Bio-peeling – Deep cleansing of the skin, elimination of dead cells, improvement of skin texture and brightening of the complexion.Transdermal diffusion of active ingredients Deep skin hydration and repair, tissue oxygenation, stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
- Filling and volume adjustment – Non-invasive dermal enrichment, reduction of folds, wrinkles, fine lines and furrows, maintenance of skin density. Filling of cheekbones, chin & lips.
- Deep cleansing – Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, scars and stretch marks, correction of pigment irregularities and smoothing of the skin.
1.2 Devices used in combination with a Jet Peel treatment
Accent Prime ™ is Alma’s most advanced laser™ equipment for skin tightening, body reshaping and improvement of skin imperfections. In order to achieve fully customizable, effective treatments with natural, long-lasting results from the very first session, Jet Peel™ combined with the Accent Prime ™ offer compelling and superior results.
By combining Jet Peel™ technologies with the Accent Prime ™, treatments are fully customisable and more effective, we get natural and long lasting results from the first session.
1.3 How a Jet Peel™ treatment works?
On average, a session lasts between 30 to 40 minutes. Generally, 5 to 6 sessions spaced one week apart for the Jet Peel™ are necessary depending on the client’s age and skin condition.
For example, for a session on the body, the results are visible from the first session, nevertheless the fibroblasts take 3 months to synthesize elastin and collagen, they will be optimal at the third session. For good results, 4 to 6 sessions are recommended at 15 day intervals for the first 3 sessions.
Here are the main steps of a Jet Peel treatment:
- 1- Discovery consultation. During the first consultation, the treatment area and the age of the skin will be calculated according to the hygiene and lifestyle of the client. The schedule and the number of sessions needed to reach your goal will be established. Using a patented handpiece, the Jet Peel will first project a mixture of air and active ingredients at an ultrasonic speed (˃ 200m/s) onto the skin. This jet will generate a high pressure flow that will exfoliate the superficial layers and gently stretch the skin. Without needles and without pain, the flow will open micro-channels in the epidermis, a direct access to the deep layers of the skin. The pressure difference between the upper and lower tissues will then cause deep penetration and transdermal diffusion of the active ingredients.Finally, the alleviation of this pressure will enclose the micro-channels and maintain the hyluronic acid, vitamins, and/or glycolic acid in the tissues for long term physiological effects.
Remarkable results are obtained on skin imperfections such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, and pigment spots.
- 2- Regular sessions. Once the first consultation has been carried out, the sessions take place in several stages that are initially defined. Each session lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes (for the face) and an hour and a half for the body.
- 3 – End of the session. At the end of the session, slight redness (healthy glow effect) sets in for a quarter of an hour and without pain: you can get on with your day straight away. Your skin is moisturised, tightened and your lines are redefined. You can see the first results in front of the mirror with the photos taken before and after the session which will be at your disposal.
1.4 Prices and rates in our Institute
A Jet Peel treatment starts at 200€ per session depending on the area
To get an idea of the prices charged in an institute, consult ours here.
2. FACE, SKIN, NECK: WHICH PARTS OF THE BODY CAN BENEFIT FROM IT? FOR WHICH RESULTS?
2.1 Immediate, natural, visible and long-lasting results linked to the Jet Peel™ technology
Combined with radiofrequency to offer more convincing and superior results.
Full face, neck, décolleté, bust (chest) stomach, buttocks, thighs, arms, back.
Sessions and treatments by the JetPeel™ can correct the signs of ageing of the body, skin tightening, reduction of cellulite (orange peel) and stretch marks, skin rejuvenation, and collagen production. This procedure also tones and smoothes your entire body.
Your natural beauty will be revealed again. The results are reliable, long lasting and visible from the very first session!
2.2 JetPeel™ combined with other technologies: a healthy glow and a reduction in fine lines
- Combining the Jet Peel™ with other technologies is possible: Radiofrequency, Microneedling or/and Gua-Sha are added to the JetPeel™ session depending on the case and the needs of each person.
- To obtain an ultimate and long-lasting result, we end the session with a deep massage of the façialiste type, which is an effective mechanical stimulation that remodels and corrects the signs of ageing
From the 2nd session onwards, a smoother appearance, better elasticity and tone of the skin, a firmer oval and a “healthy glow” effect can be observed. The results are long-lasting because the skin retains this smoothed appearance for several weeks. After 6 sessions, the result is spectacular.
2.3 A complete treatment for the face and body thanks to Active Principles
Depending on the protocol and/or the desired result, different formulas of active ingredients are proposed. These formulas are enriched with nutrients, vitamins and minerals that are essential for the elasticity, radiance and beauty of the skin.
- Stimulation of the local microcirculation, favouring the nutritive exchanges of the skin cells
- Hyaluronic acid – Filling action: volumizing and plumping effect. Deep hydration for better comfort. Improves skin texture.
- Vitamin A+E – reinforces skin tone by reducing wrinkles and fine lines. True antioxidant power: slows the effects of skin ageing.
- Vitamin B5 – Firms and restores radiance to the skin. Healing action and skin repair.
- Vitamin C – Reduces puffiness and swelling. Strengthens the immune system. Restores elasticity and promotes collagen production.
- Glycolic acid – Removes dead skin cells (bio-peeling). Corrects pigmentary irregularities.
2.4 Jet Peel ™ FACE, NECK
As you know, the Jet Peel ™ treats the skin on the surface and deep down. The unique use of saline solution helps to purify and exfoliate the surface layers of the epidermis. The jet emitted by the device will also cause a stimulation of the local microcirculation, promoting the nutritive exchanges of the skin cells.
The use of active ingredients (hyaluronic acid, vitamins, etc.) will also nourish, regenerate, rehydrate and smooth the skin. In this way we will achieve the natural process of skin renewal which will improve the firmness and tone of the skin, reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
The treatment of skin ageing and sagging is a long-term process. It requires several sessions to achieve optimal results. In order to obtain cumulative effects in the fight against sagging skin by combining other treatments such as peels, active ingredients from nanotechnology, Microneedling, deep massage etc…
3. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JETPEEL ™ TREATMENT? ZOOM ON A SESSION USING THIS TECHNOLOGY
You are probably wondering, what are the reasons that could push you to take the step? There are many advantages to opting for the JetPeel ™ treatment which are as follows:
- Possibility of lunch time treatment “Lunch time treatment”.
- No needles or injections and no surgery
- Immediate “plumping/rehydrating” effect (for a lasting result a protocol of 4 to 6 sessions is necessary)
- Painless and non-invasive treatment (no skin damage).
- Compatible with other skin tightening treatments.
The results are visible, on average from the first session and for some cases from the 3rd session. Depending on the indication: a smoothed appearance, an improvement in wrinkles and fine lines and skin tone, a redesigned oval, a “healthy glow” effect can be obtained ….
The before/after results are significant in record time, this latest generation of anti-ageing treatment without injections is the most advanced and fastest to correct skin imperfections linked to ageing.
Suitable for all skin types
The treatment is perfect for men and women with all skin types: thick, fair, including black and brown skin and even if your body is experiencing sagging skin. The protocol will be tailor-made to your needs and characteristics.
No pain felt
A non-invasive beauty treatment, it is completely painless. You will not feel any pain, apart from a slight heat that gradually intensifies. You will not need anaesthesia and you will not be left with any scars.
An effective treatment
Visible and lasting results from the first session. Very effective on the face as well as on the body for rejuvenation and slimming.
Contra-indications or disadvantages of a Jet Peel™ session
There are no real disadvantages or major contraindications to Jet Peel due to the non-invasive treatments. However, the skin must not have any conditions such as eczema, sores, irritations, sunburn.
For your information, our centre has more than 15 years of experience in the use of various high-tech technologies.
However, there are some contraindications, which are as follows:
- It is not recommended to have UV sessions at least 1 week before the treatment
- Avoid sun exposure for 1 week after the treatment.
These recommendations will be discussed during the first consultation.
In men, hair loss, caused by genetics or hormones, is often chronic and progressive.
In women, it generally follows childbirth, extreme fatigue or a change of season.
84%* of French women say they lose their hair. Hair and skin are subject to the same ageing factors. This is why we exclusively offer you L’OXY JET™ – JET D’O™. It involves adapting to the scalp a regenerating mesotherapy protocol without needles, initially designed for the epidermis.
*IFOP survey, December 2014
What can we expect from the treatment?
As long as the dermal papilla of the hair follicle is “healthy”, it stimulates the multiplication of cells in the matrix and the hair is solidly anchored, thick and resistant. However, this dermal papilla can become fragile under the influence of four factors: enzymatic overactivity, local inflammation of the follicle, stiffening of the bulb and reduced blood microcirculation.
Enzyme overactivity is the primary cause of hair loss. This phenomenon is specifically male. Depending on his genetic heritage, each man is more or less predisposed to hair loss. It is the overactivity of 5-alpha-reductase that is responsible for this phenomenon. This enzyme converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which weakens the cells of the skin cell.
Are you ready to take the step?
The Ruth Niddam Paris institute was one of the first centres in France to equip itself with Jet Peel ™ technology, a world leader in the field of medical aesthetics and beauty.
Thanks to the combination of our innovative technologies and our know-how of more than 15 years, our centre offers you quality treatments with effective, long-lasting and visible results from the first session.
Contact us to make an appointment or for more information at 01 40 73 10 10